Sunday, May 5, 2013

Share Internet Connection With WiFi

Windows 7

You can create an ad-hoc network or download Connectify software into your machine. In my case, I am using Google Nexus One (rooted) with 3G network. My Laptop connect to my mobile network then share to the others through Connectify. Just follow the Easy Setup Wizard to configure. 



If you are using another different OS (XP, Linux, Mac) without supporting of Connectify, you can create ad-hoc network for sharing (just google it) or using RJ45 cable.

There is another option which I am using on my desktop. I am using a Desktop in my house and I want every times it turn on, It will automatically open the WiFi sharing for my house. I can buy a WiFi modem or another WiFi usb. They both work well. My recommendation is a Ralink USB WiFi with Ralink ultility to turn Usb into Access Point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment